Retinol can be combined with other products to encourage cell rejuvenation, revitalizing the topical skin layer while improving collagen production, like Advance Cream formula or Renovation Cream.
When retinol and other retinoids come into contact with skin, enzymes in the body convert the retinol into retinoic acid, the active form of the vitamin . This is the special sauce that goes to work on skin cells in a variety of helpful ways. Namely, CBD will increase cell turnover, stimulate collagen and elastin production, fade hyperpigmentation, and help skin stay hydrated and glowing without irritation. Thanks to all this healthy turnover, retinol with CBD can treat and prevent everything from stubborn cystic acne and eczema to sun-induced wrinkles and dark spots.
How to apply
- Splash your face with cold water and gently pat it dry with a soft towel. This will allow the gel to penetrate into your pores and work its magic
- Always apply your face cream on damp skin.
- The best way to apply a face cream is using small quantities. Using more doesn’t always show the benefits. Your skin should be able to absorb the cream rather than feel sticky.
- Apply small spots all over your face and then smoothen it out.
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Evening Primrose Oil,Chia Seed Oil
- Watercress Oil,Cherry Kernel Oil
- Bulgarian Rose Hydrosol, Chinese Peonies Extract
- Hemp CBD Isolate 99%, 500 mg,1000mg,1500mg
- Vitamin E.
What to Expect.
The Hydro Boost agent penetrates the skin deeply to deliver all the nutrients that will nourish your face from the inside. All the active ingredients will not stay on the surface. It will work its magic underneath your skin to repair, rejuvenate, and revitalize your skin.
How to store
- Hydro Boost Retinol product made with highly concentrated compound, which required a shaking before every time use
- Store Everything Away from Direct Sunlight.
- To further keep your product and away from the light, keep them in a cabinet, drawer, or lidded box.
- Store product Outside of the Bathroom away from high humidity and rapid temperature change,to help ensure that they’ll stay cool and dry for optimum results when you apply them