Have you ever asked yourself ”How does an infant’s skin grow so fast without breaking”?
Or, why do people develop wrinkles?
Or, how do skin cells repair damaged skin”?
If you have, then you’ve touched on the subject of growth factors.
CBD,EGF Filler Gel mainly used to replenish the body’s own supply, which diminishes with age. EGF application stimulates the body’s own skin cells to proliferate, increasing skin turnover and radiance while slowing the aging process. It boosts production of collagen and elastin, the skin’s bouncy scaffolding, increasing tone and elasticity. It boosts the skin’s capacity to store water and reduce water loss. The result is healthier, denser, more hydrated, younger-looking skin.
How to apply
- Splash your face with cold water and gently pat it dry with a soft towel. This will allow the gel to penetrate into your pores and work its magic.
- Always apply your face cream on damp skin.
- The best way to apply a face cream is using small quantities. Using more doesn’t always show the benefits. Your skin should be able to absorb the cream rather than feel sticky.
- Apply small spots all over your face and then smoothen it out.
- Chinese Peonies Hydrosol,SH-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF)
- HEMP CBD ISOLATE 99%,
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
What to Expect.
- In 1 week, women saw a visible reduction in the appearance of lines & wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes.
- By 2 weeks, women saw visible improvements in 6 targeted wrinkle areas (1. Forehead, 2. Crow’s feet, 3. Lip, 4. Between brows 5, Under eyes & Nasolabial folds).
Finally, an alternative to injections that directly targets lines and wrinkles.
- Among women who were considering injectables, after trialing the product for 2 months, 77% of women said the serum gave them better results than they thought possible from skincare and 73% said they were less likely to consider injectables in the future.
- Of those that had already had injectables, 80% of women said the serum gave them better results than they thought possible from skincare and 73% said they would delay their next treatment.
How to store
- Away from Direct Sunlight.
- Keep them in a cabinet, drawer..
- Store Items outside of the bathroom to help ensure that they’ll stay cool and dry for optimum results when you apply them.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.